The Rules of Emotional Intelligence
Enroll in the brand new and improved version of the course that's already helped tens of thousands of people learn how to identify, understand, and manage emotions.
What you'll get:
- A total of 24 rules based on principles of psychology and emotional management that you can immediately put into practice
- Over two hours of instructor-led video content, including eight animated videos
- An easy to understand "Story," "Lesson," "Try This" format to help you remember the rules and actually use them in day-to-day life
- A digital PDF workbook, complete with exercises and activities for each rule, and fillable (editable) fields that allow you to make personal notes
- BONUS: A free gift electronic copy of the international bestseller EQ Applied: The Real-World Guide to Emotional Intelligence, complete with fascinating research, practical stories, and additional exercises for building your EQ
Part 1: Self-management
1. The 3-Question Rule
2. The Blue Dolphin Rule
3. The Rule of Awkward Silence
4. The Rule of Acquired Taste
5. Define the Scope
6. The Rule of Reappraisal
7. Change Your Glasses
8. The Tom Hanks Rule
9. Be a Diamond Cutter
10. First Things First
11. The Golden Question
12. The Rule of Rethinking
13. The Rule of Recentering
14. The Rule of Clocking Out
Part 2: Relationship Management
15. The Milk Carton Rule
16. Disagree and Commit
17. The Rule of the Chess Player
18. Help First
19. The Do Over
20. Turn Critical Into Constructive
21. The Rule of Recognition
22. One Voice at a Time
23. The Rule of Strength and Weakness
24. The Emotional Postmortem
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We know you’ll love this course as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, just request a return within 30 days of purchase and we’ll issue a full refund.
Before purchase, be sure to read our company's Terms and Conditions, located at the following:
What People Are Saying:
It's the first time I take part in an online course that in few days changed my mind and the way I experience everything in my life.
I feel like I just had a psychologist appointment. Thank you!!
I have enjoyed every lesson.
This is exactly what I needed at this point in my life.
Your EQ Rules of life have helped in more ways than I expected.
As a social worker I really found this course to be helpful...I like how the course was so real, based on real life settings and indeed this helped me to relate me to the rules.
Thank you for all the EQ tips! I have adult ADHD, so these tips are amazing for people like me, for time management.
I especially appreciate your heart centered approach to what you write about. Thank you.
Really helpful advice & lovely writing style ~ not to mention perfect timing. Appreciation & gratitude.
I have read this over three times.
It’s impressive. The simplicity and reality of the rules fit in with any stage of life.
Loving your course. Wish I did this 30 years ago. Thank you!